Hi everyone ! In this article i will discuss with you all about how ” India produces the cheapest solar power in the world “.
Today the world is observing that India produces the cheapest solar power in the world and despite of so many obstacles and developmental situations India has emerged as the cheapest producer of solar power.
In developing countries like India solar power producing is one of the best way to deal with resource crisis. Therefore relying on renewable energy is a must.
# Good News
It is being observed from the past few years that : –
- North American and
- South American countries rely more on Renewable resources and are saving the resources for our future generations.
- Countries in Africa and Asia are still using coal and oil at a very high rate but slowly and slowly they are recovering from this state and they are also relying on Renewable resources.
- Sustainable Development can be achieved by avoiding Non-Renewable resources and relying more on Renewable resources.
# Why Solar Power Is Important ?
In order to decrease the over-consumption of resources it is recommended to use Renewable Resources which is unlimited in quantity and can be replenished.
Some examples of Renewable Resources are : –
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy and so on.
Solar power is very important because it helps us in saving lot more power for later use and it is Eco-friendly.
It is important to know the benefits of solar energy and here is the Advantage and Disadvantage of Solar Energy.
It also help us to deal with : –
Therefore this is the first time India is investing : –
- More and more in Solar power than Oil and coal so keep the good work.
# How India became the cheapest producer of Solar Power ?
So India became the cheapest producer of solar power by : –
- Introducing some new and beneficial policies and helping the planet.
- Government also plays a major role in producing the cheapest solar power.
- More than 28% of price fall has been observed for solar panels.
- Low cost of labour.
- Availability of land and land use planning.
What is Solar Power ?
It is the conversion of light energy ( sunlight ) into electrical energy.
What is the cost of producing the solar energy ?
The cost is declining day by day due to high use of renewable energy in all over the world.
Though the cost of producing 1 MW solar power is somewhere around 50-55 $ which is around 3000-3500 Rs in Indian currency.
Which country produces the most of the solar energy in the world ?
It is China.
How long do solar panels last ?
Well there are different types of solar panels and each have their different lasting limits but it is generally more than 20 years.
Do solar panels need servicing ?
Well it is a great investment and you can do servicing hardly 1-2 times in a year since it needs very less maintenance.
Which state is the largest producer of solar energy in india ?