Hi everyone ! In this article i will discuss with you all about ” Delhi air pollution level after Diwali night 2019 “.
First of all i want to say thanks to all those people who refused to burn crackers this year.
#A Message To Few People
Despite of the orders from the Supreme court and the government that no one should be burning crackers still the people of Delhi NCR were enjoying their Diwali night with crackers.
Shame on you people that even after all the education you have done you still don’t have the capacity to think for the environment and the the people who are suffering from respiratory diseases.
If you want to know more on Eco-friendly Diwali then check this link out.
Even after all the efforts made my people to make people aware about : –
- Air Pollution
- Global Warming
- Climate Change and so on still people are not sacrificing their official greed.
Just for few happy moments you all are contributing in deploying the health of the : –
- People suffering from Asthma ( including childrens and elders )
- Polluting the environment and the ecosystem
- Disturbing the beauty of Earth
Now let’s get straight into the topic.
# Pollution Level After Diwali Night
The Air Pollution level after Diwali Night got worsened.
The pollution level recorded this year is the lowest as compared to the last 4 years but still the air quality is very poor.
This condition is very bad specially for the small childrens and elders.
- The air quality index recorded after Diwali Night was around 459.
- A blanket of haze over Delhi has been observed after the Diwali and still after a week of it the haze and cloud dust are still there trying to make people suffer a lot since no sunlight is being observed.
- According to the CPCB ( Central Pollution Control Board ) the AQI entered the ” Emergency level “.
- The PM 2.5 is at its peak level right now measured around 1070 ug/m3.
- The PM 2.5 level raises to 18 times the safe limit.
- The burning of crackers was mainly observed from 8 pm to 12 pm which led serious issues to the public health and the environment.
Look at this this is the basic chart of an AQI Index.
After looking at this chart you can clearly state that the air quality in Delhi is at the worst level right now.
# Contributors to the Delhi’s Pollution Level
The air pollution level of Delhi’s is very poor due to : –
- High levels of PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- Bursting of Crackers.
- Burning of Landfills.
- Wood-burning fires
- Dust from construction sites
- Burning garbage
- Illegal industrial activities
- Pollution from vehicles
# AIR QUALITY OBSERVED AT DIFFERENT PLACES
- Anand Vihar (478)
- Aya Nagar (430)
- Dwarka (447)
- Alipur (473)
- Major Dhyanchand Stadium (445)
- Patparganj (443)
- Vivek Vihar (482)
- Delhi Technological University (487)
- Greater Noida (480)
- Noida (477)
- Faridabad (432)
- Janakpuri ( 422)
Now you know about ” Delhi air pollution level after Diwali night 2019 “.
Today i only want to say that Plant trees and stay safe. Avoid morning and evening walks and keep yourself fit and fine.
Take a pledge that from the next year you will stop burning the crackers.