Hi everyone ! In this article i will discuss with you all about ” Cave Fire burns 1000’s of acres in Santa Barbara, California “.
THERE IS ALSO AN FAQ SECTION IN THE END OF THE BLOG POST.
The environment is at risk. If we observe the whole planet then in every part and every place we can observe such devastating disasters taking place.
No time, country, place is free from environmental degradation and this is the reason why we all have to stay together in order to protect the nature.
# A QUICK OVERVIEW
This incident of cave fire burning affected 1000’s of people and the land. Before the appearance of the Thanksgiving holiday this incident occurred and ruined the environment in California, U.S.A .
- The cave fire started to burn quickly on 4 PM Monday near East Camino Cielo and Painted Cave Road in the Los Padres National Forest.
- Firefighters were introduced to take care of these scenario and almost 600 firefighters were there to reduce the fire and protect the people staying there.
- The fast moving wind ( with a speed of nearly 80 miles an hour ) driven the flames of fire which forced 1000’s of people from their homes.
- Firefighters believe that a good amount of rain can help a lot in reducing the covering fire.
- For more than 2000 people firefighters were assigned and orders were evacuated to rescue them.
- On Monday evening the Santa Barbara officials declared a local emergency.
- “ The Cave Fire is causing conditions of extreme peril to the safety of persons and property within Santa Barbara County ”. This statement was released early Tuesday morning.
- Therefore on Tuesday the Air pollution and Control announced an Air quality emergency warning.
- Orders were given to the people to stay indoors and keep the windows closed in order to stay safe from the harmful air condition.
[bctt tweet=”Click to Tweet” username=”ShivamR16205673″]
# VIDEO RELATED TO Cave Fire burns 1000’s of acres in Santa Barbara, California
THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE. I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO. THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ” CBS NEWS “.
# Just For Awareness
This is really sad that the Cave Fire burns 1000’s of acres in Santa Barbara, California.
Well the environment nowadays is getting worse and worse. No one can do nothing for the occurrence of natural disasters and well its okay.
But we can still stop the human activities which cause serious threats to the environment.
Sustainable Development is the key factor we need right now to make the planet breathe for life. Sustainable development is the ultimate goal to make the planet breather in peace again and we all have to contribute for it.
” MAINTAINING ENVIRONMENT AND ITS BEAUTY IS A PLEASURE AND THE BIGGEST GIFT TO GOD FROM YOUR SIDE.” – By Shivam Roy