What are the examples of Renewable Energy ?
The examples of renewable energy are : –
All these energy types have their own pros and cons and all these energy types helps us in achieving our goals of sustainable development .
We need renewable energy for our day to day work and Renewable energy resource is important for our development.
They are important for us in order to survive in the long run.
WHERE DO WE NEED ENERGY ?
We need energy in the following major 3 sectors : –
- In the Industries ( We need energy to make goods )
- For Transportation ( All moving vehicles require high amount of energy )
- In the Residential and Commercial Sector ( Here, we need energy for agriculture, domestic work )
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS ?
Energy usage in these sectors have its own pros and cons and they are : –
PROS : –
- Usage of vehicles as they are important to us.
Cons : –
- Pollution free
- Clean and
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES ?
The benefits of renewable energy are : –
- There will be less Global Warming and Climate Change.
- Improved Health and lifestyle.
- More Jobs are available for us.
- Unlimited Use
- Stable Energy
- It is reliable.
- It has some economic benefits.
- Helps us in saving more and more natural resources like coal, fossil fuels.
Sustainable development is the ultimate goal we have to achieve and you can know about it on my website :