Climate change simply means change in weather conditions in a particular area for long period of time.
- The Earth is very large and is divided into many zones and Ecosystems.
- Each and every area is different from each other.
- There is need to be different weather conditions in different areas so that survival is possible.
- This is because each and every plant or animal are adapted to different climatic conditions. And also ,
- Distribution is necessary.
Climatic conditions in a particular area raises its importance through the following : –
- It’s rate of survival
- Different climatic zones and ecosystems.
- Different Habitat
- Humans rely on Agriculture. And therefore ,
- There is need to be change is climatic conditions in every area.
- This is because each and every crop is different in terms of its features.
- It also maintains the natural disasters .
It can maintain the different cycles of earth like the : –
- Life cycle
- Food chain
- Water cycle etc.
Climate change can maintain the : –
- pressure and
- energy in a balanced way in a particular area.
HISTORY OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Climate change is occurring since the Beginning of the Earth.
From the last 2 centuries , it is increasing at a very high rate and the main cause is our human activities.
Climate Change got its wing of destruction in the early 1850 i.e the Industrialization which caused severe affect on our environment and also on our health.
CAUSES OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Some of the causes are : –
- Anthropogenic Activities i.e our Human activities.
- Emission of Greenhouse gases into the atmosphere via industries.
- Burning of fossil fuels.
- Ingnoring the use of renewable sources of energy.
INFLUENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON HUMANS
It is normal since the beginning of Earth but it also impacts us in many ways.
After the Industrialization , we are badly affected by it.
This is due to our human activities because we do not care for our nature and we exploit a lot of our resources.
HOW CLIMATE CHANGE INFLUENCES US ?
It influences us in many ways and some of them are : –
- Affects our physical health.
- Nowadays, we are facing severe health issues due to sudden change in climate especially in monsoons.
- It affects Agriculture.
- Influences our mood and also our daily work.
- Cause overpopulation maybe due to migration.
- This is because if climate causes flood in a particular area then people might shift to some another place and it will affect the resource management too.
- Can cause loss of life in some cases.
- Affect our health and can cause respiratory problems.
EFFECT OF CLIMATE CHANGE
The effects are : –
- Affects our oceans (also the organisms living there ).
- It affects Agriculture.
- Affects our health.
- Causes Global warming.
- It causes pollution.
- Causes various natural disasters like flood, landslide etc.
- Affects our standard of living maybe loss of property and habitat.
HOW GHG’S AFFECTS OUR CLIMATE ?
- the higher the Earth temperature will be because of carbon content.
WHY CLIMATE CHANGE IS IMPORTANT ?
- We have different ecosystems and zones but we should also take precautions.
- This is because our activities in today’s time will affect the survival of our future generation.
- Controlling our various activities which leads to change in climatic conditions.
# PLEASE NOTE