- chemical and
- biological processes acting on an organism in a particular time at a particular place.
WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY ?
Technology means any : –
- scientific model
- skill or knowledge and
- It helps humans and our surroundings to lead an easy life.
ADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY :-
The advantages of technology are : –
- It makes life easy
- Easy to use.
- It is beneficial for work and travelling.
- We can check weather.
- Helps us in medicinal purposes, shelters.
- It helps us in agriculture and so on.
DISADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY :-
The disadvantages of technology are : –
- It may harm our environment.
- It can cause severe damage to the property and life.
- Can be used as a weapon for destruction.
- Can create various health issues.
IS TECHNOLOGY BOON OR BANE ?
It completely depends on us that how do we deal with technology.
- We can help each other. Or
- We can cause destruction.
Whether it is boon or bane it depends on : –
- Each and every one’s own opinion
- Someone can say it is boon for something and
- Someone can say it is bane.
IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY ON OUR ENVIRONMENT
We use many tools in our daily life which are scientifically proved to be useful for us.
But it is possible that they can cause damage to our environment .
For example :-
- Mobile phones we use is made of glasses, metals.
- When we discard them they harms the environment.
All the materials we use , we do not use them again and again.
EFFECTS OF TECHNOLOGY ON OUR ENVIRONMENT ?
The technological factors affecting environment are : –
- Harms the climate ( industries which emit various gases ).
- Technology can affect our health.
- Technology degrades the quality of our life.
- We may feel lazy.
- It does not provide pollution free planet.
- Technology affects the food department.
Technology affects the environment by various factors like : –
Technology is useful if we can control our needs.