Hyperloop is a new concept proposed in 2013 by Elon Musk.
# 4 MODES OF TRANSPORT
The Conventional modes of transports are : –
- RAIL = ( Relatively low and expensive )
- ROAD = ( It is relatively low )
- WATER = ( Relatively slow )
- AIR = ( Very Expensive )
Hyperloop is basically a high speed train and it is promising to travel at twice the speed of an airplane.
ADVANTAGES OF HYPERLOOP RELATING ENVIRONMENT
- High speed so no traffic and pollution ( like no continuous emissions of CO2 in the air ).
- It uses solar energy.
- Saving non – renewable resources and using more and more renewable energy.
- It is economically friendly.
- It will run through median of existing Highway.
- Low power consumption
- It is Faster.
- Cleaner and
- It is immune to bad weather conditions.
- It is resistant to earthquakes.
DISADVANTAGES OF HYPERLOOP
The disadvantages of this high speed train are : –
- The initial cost is high.
- There is very limited space in train.
- Building hyperloop will promote deforestation and soil erosion.
- We will suffer from huge environmental loss.
- High speed of this train can cause dizziness.
- Irritation and vomiting.