Birds are warm – blooded , egg – laying vertebrates with near about 10k species all around the world.
The fossils indicates that these birds are evolved from Theropod dinosaurs ( 100 to 300 millions yrs ago ).
Some major threats to birds are : –
- Habitat loss
- Introduction to non – native species
- Hunting and capture
- Collection for pet trade
- Oil spills
- Longline fishing : – Actually 1000’s of sea birds are caught in hooks and drown which is actually illegal.
- Power plants and lines
- Skyscrapers and Aeroplanes
- Other wild animals
Honeybees are flying insects and close relatives of wasps and ants.
As pollinators bees are vital for agriculture and their collapse has been causing great concern.
Some major threats for the collapse are : –
- Pesticides and fungicides
- Mites and Pathogens
- Loss of Habitats
- Transport of beehives for long distances.
- Overcrowding ( faulty bee keeping methods )
# BLUE WHALE
Mass stranding of Dolphins , Whales and other marine mammals has always happened , but it has increased in frequency and severity in recent times.
Some major threats for the blue whale are : –
- Pollution in the ocean
- Shipping noise
- Military use of SONAR
Now you know the Animal Threats.
We humans are dominating the Earth right now but we need to know that without these animals our Biodiversity is unstable.
So love animals and stop human violence on our Nature and Animals.